Khawaja & Burns disappointing attitude.

A forum for fans of Australia.
Aboottarren

Khawaja & Burns disappointing attitude.

Post by Aboottarren » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:21 pm

I was very disappointed in the attitude of both Khawaja & Burns on Boxing day,after each of them reached their century they lost complete interest in the game,especially Khawaja who looked TOTALLY BORED as I was with them both.when he was at the bowlers end he was looking around at anything,(probably thinking about his evening meal),I have been watching test cricket for more years than I care to remember but I have never before seen the attitude that these two appeared to have.Iwot be surprised if BBcricket overtakes test cricket in popularity if other players adapt this attitude.

Major Wedgie

Re: Khawaja & Burns disappointing attitude.

Post by Major Wedgie » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:27 pm

I didn't watch it. For me Cricket has gone in the wrong direction, I'm old school gentleman's game. There are many problems with the modern game which include the money triopoly (India, Australia, England). Twenty20 money chasers who choose dollars instead of their country. The concert nod to the sky everytime a century is score and other issues that I can't think of right now. I'm hoping my current malaise will pass, but I think the great game needs to change.
Get your kids in 2 cricket!