Warner

A forum for fans of Australia.
Major Wedgie

Warner

Post by Major Wedgie » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:54 am

See photos of Warner playing with his children used to make us like him again. I wonder if they'll grow up to be cheats and crooks like their dad? :mrgreen:
Get your kids in 2 cricket!

Re: Warner

Post by 10940 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:06 pm

No true sport lover can ever respect the cheats that are getting more & more prevalent in every sport these days, I know I couldn't ever have cheated at any sport I played,not even Marbles because I would have fooled everyone EXCEPT MYSELF and I couldn't have accepted that.That is why I enjoy watching the quality of some of the cheaters but I never admire them,(lance Armstrong,) If they can't reach the top without the aid of drugs then they should give the sport away.....Heather McKay( Squash) unbeaten for about 17 years and Margaret Court ( tennis )are the type of people we need.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Pain goes away, pride lasts forever

"In terms of sporting endeavour and prestige, the IPL is to cricket what diarrhoea is to dodgy curry houses - an unfortunate by-product."

Re: Warner

Post by 10940 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:39 pm

Even though I have enjoyed a lot of Warner's innings for Australia,I have never been wrapped with his general attitude towards cricket,he is,and always has been an arrogant prick who obviously loves David Warner,and the habit he has of opening & shutting the fasteners on his gloves after EVERY ball he plays just about makes me turn my TV off,but this last test series has finally driven my last nail in,I will NEVER AGAIN watch him batting again,In my opinion he is now A USELESS CHEATING BATSMAN who should never wear the Baggy Green cap ever again,along with Kawaje, and the Marsh brothers (I think they only get a mention because they come from W.A as does Langer.) we had better keep an eye on Bancroft, who is also from W.A.....In an artical on computer Mitchel marsh stated "All Australians hate me " I don't think this is true,it is the selectors we hate, they all show great signs of bias towards certain categories of players.........Have you noticed the last three occasions Warner has been dismissed by Broad,he has been grinning like a Cheshire cat when walking from the field?
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Pain goes away, pride lasts forever

"In terms of sporting endeavour and prestige, the IPL is to cricket what diarrhoea is to dodgy curry houses - an unfortunate by-product."