The Gabbatoir Ashes

A forum for fans of Australia.
Major Wedgie

The Gabbatoir Ashes

Post by Major Wedgie » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:39 am

The Poms are calling the Gabba the Gabbatoir because every team that has played there for the last 28 years has been slaughtered. :lol:
Get your kids in 2 cricket!

Aboottarren

Re: The Gabbatoir Ashes

Post by Aboottarren » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:59 pm

I would like to congratulate Smithy on a magnificent,well controlled, unselfish century,not his best skilfully, but as far as his country is concerned his most valuable,also we must not forget Cumming's most valuable knock, which mentally and physically must have totally drained there bodies of stamina......I watched two days of the Test match @ Headingley in 1948 and many others afterwards but I can't think of a more valuable partnership between two Aussies.

Aboottarren

Post by Aboottarren » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:06 pm

I must mention this,Broad the Pommy fast bowler seems to appeal every time a batsman plays and misses at his delivery,on one occasion by about 6 inches, he must have forgotten the time he was caught out at 2nd slip and wasn't given out by the umpire so the cheat didn't walk, NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR THAT.

Aboottarren

Post by Aboottarren » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:21 pm

"THE CHEAT" HAS JUST DONE IT AGAIN. A heavy snick caught behind by Paine umpire says not out BROAD didn't walk.Australia called for 3rd umpire.shown on TV a strong snick 3rd umpire said out.Broad looked astounded at the decision even Stevie Wonder could see it was out......BROAD,YOU ARE THE WORST CHEAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ANY SPORT IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD,,,,RaTbaG.

Major Wedgie

Post by Major Wedgie » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:38 pm

Another Aussie machine.

https://streamable.com/qfsda

Aboottarren

Post by Aboottarren » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:46 pm

I don't understand your e-mail Major. (Another Aussie Machine )

Major Wedgie

Post by Major Wedgie » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:52 pm

It was a link to a video from the first test where Bancroft blocked an Anderson throw at the stumps with his crotch. But they deleted it, maybe because it scared too many poms.