Indian tour of West Indies

A forum for fans of West Indies.
Sparchi

Indian tour of West Indies

Post by Sparchi » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:02 pm

India has defeated the West Indies in the first of four ODI matches in the West Indies. India won by 20 runs. The highlight was Yuvraj Singh's 131 off 102 deliveries. However the loss of other wickets on the team and an average bowling attack meant that the victors only won because of Yuvrajs knock. Indias bowlers conceded 19 extras most of which were wides.

This could be quite an interesting series.
Last edited by Sparchi on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sparchi

Re: India defeat West Indies

Post by Sparchi » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:26 pm

2nd match and West Indies slaughter India and I think that this series will go to West Indies.

1 all.

Sparchi

Re: Indian tour of West Indies

Post by Sparchi » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:58 pm

India needed 11 off the last over in the thriller-third ODI in India. The match was marred by rain delays. MS Dhoni hit a six over deep mid wicket off the second ball of the last over and Dhoni and Yusuf Pathan got the final four runs with a ball to spare.

India lead the series 2-1

India vs. WestIndies he he he I can do the flag thing too.

Rosecute

Post by Rosecute » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:02 pm

The West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) axed Dyson following the humiliating home Test and one-day series defeats to whipping boys Bangladesh, losses which coincided with a damaging players boycott.

iPhone 5 release date

cricketspice

Post by cricketspice » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:05 pm

India A v West Indies A – 3rd unofficial Test
West Indies A team came India , to playing 3 unofficial ODI and Only unofficial T20I, and 4 unofficial test matches against India A. Initally West Indies A won the 3 match unofficial ODI series 2-1 against India A .In the only unofficial T20I India A won the match by 93 runs against West Indies A.After that in the 4 match unofficial testseries ,India A and West Indies A Played the 1st unofficial test match in Gangothri Glades Cricket Ground, Mysore. In that match West Indies A won by 162 runs. Then the 2nd unofficial Test match held at Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering Ground, Shimoga...[Read More]